Automobile accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. These personal injuries include disfigurement, disability and substantial pain and suffering. Automobile accident victims may also suffer emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage. Sadly, many automobile accident victims never receive the full amount of monetary damages to which they are entitled. Very often, such accident victims, unaware of the full value of their claims, accept an early offer made by the insurance company.
The insurance company wants to settle your case as soon as possible – and for as little money as possible. After an accident, time is needed to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy you need now, as well as in the future, and how much your lost wages will be. Therefore, it is crucial to retain qualified personal injury attorneys as soon as possible to achieve maximum compensation. After an accident, it’s best not to speak with the insurance company’s representative. That’s our job.
Our lawyers can help you:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care as you recover from your injuries
- Help you understand the law, including statutes
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the full monetary compensation to which you are rightfully entitled, which includes taking into account all future medical and financial needs.
Although we represent automobile accident victims on a regular basis, we understand this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. Our attorneys and professional staff will get to know you and your situation well, because the better we know you, the better we can represent you.